SlideDrive Commercial Slide Gate Operators
A slide operator is used when there is limited space behind the secured facility, so the gate runs parallel to the fence or wall. Our Slide Gate Operators range from light to heavy-duty depending on the size of the entrance and quantity of open/close cycles. All the features and benefits are identical so selecting the operator is simple.
The SL3000UL slide gate operator is the first choice for heavy-traffic applications and high-demand customers, including large development and management companies, prestigious residential gated communities and custom home builders.Featuring the highest quality components and backed by years of proven reliability, each unit is carefully inspected and mechanically tested to provide unsurpassed performance. Unique engineering innovations ensure than any SL3000ULTM models will meet the needs of almost every type of high-traffic gated entrance. All backed by the safety and reliability of the most advanced control board in the industry.
- 120V AC power
- 24V DC board
- Built-in radio receiver
- Highly efficient, extremely quiet
- Surge/lightning protection
- Alarm reset button
- Weatherproof high-density polyethylene cover
- Gold zinc-plated chassis eliminates corrosion
- High-speed precision limit switches
- Solid steel, machined pulley
- #41 chain
Liftmaster SL930 Commercial Slide Gate Operator
This powerful DC system has the starting torque equivalent to that of a 2 1/4 HP AC motor. It features soft start/soft stop operation for mechanical parts protection. Optional equipment includes a battery backup system that is configurable to meet your power needs. This design supports a maximum gate weight of 1500 pounds and maximum gate length of 40 feet. Its continuous-duty motor has thermal overload protection and is fully enclosed.
Full Systems Capability Circuit Board
- Built-in Radio Receiver
- Built-in fully adjustable timer to close
- Adjustable gate sensitivity feature
- Fully adjustable inherent obstruction detection system
- LED to ease installation and speed diagnostics
- Safety inputs
- DC-based operator
- Inherent obstruction sensing
- External obstruction sensing
- Control inputs
- Single/dual gate operation
- Electronic braking
- Timer to close
- Maximum run timer
- LED indicators
- Limit switches
- Internal manual disconnect
DoorKing 9100 Commercial Gate Operator
The Model 9100 operator is designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential and commercial applications. The 9100 is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operator can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Partial-open feature.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate length 30-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps.
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #41 chain.
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 12″W x 24″H x 11.5″D
Options Available With This Operator
- #40 chain
- Nickel plated chain
- Stainless steel chain
- Plug-in loop detectors
- Heater kit for cold environments
- Base plate to post mount this operator (does not include posts).
- Surge suppressors
Visit Our Showroom for a Free Consultation
Call us at 877.647.DOOR, contact our staff of friendly, well-trained consultants or stop by our showroom at 511 E. Gutierrez Street in Santa Barbara to discuss your needs and to learn more about your options. We’ve been serving the Santa Barbara County and Ventura County area including San Luis Obispo, Santa Ynez, Santa Maria, Guadalupe, Isla Vista, Carpinteria, Lompoc, Solvang, Buellton, Montecito, Santa Barbara and Goleta for over ten years and have helped countless homeowners and commercial property owners just like you choose the right garage door, garage door openers, residential gate or commercial overhead door to fit your needs.