Carpinteria Garage Door Repair and Maintenance
At Santa Barbara Overhead Door, we offer residential and commercial garage door repair and maintenance to Carpinteria homeowners, including 24 hour availability for emergency, on-the-spot garage door service. Our garage door repair technicians are ready to visit Carpinteria and are trained and certified to service all types of garage doors, gates, garage door openers and commercial overhead doors. We carry a complete line of parts for most major brands of garage doors, gates, garage door openers and commercial overhead doors found in Carpinteria homes and businesses and we will fix your garage door or gate completely and quickly – that’s our promise.
Even the strongest and highest quality garage door requires regular recommended garage door maintenance to ensure a full life of optimal performance. At Santa Barbara Overhead Door, we encourage Carpinteria homeowners to service their garage door and garage door opener every 12 months. This garage door and gate service protects against Carpinteria’s climate, will prevent major problems from occurring in the future and will also help assure your manufacturer warranties remain valid. Our staff of qualified garage door repair technicians has been serving Carpinteria, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County for over fifteen years. Their work is excellent and their service rates are very competitive.
The Importance of Regular Garage Door Maintenance
In addition to having a garage door and gate repair technician visit your Carpinteria home or business annually, there are a number of things you can do yourself that will help prolong the life of your garage door.
- Lubrication every 3-6 months.
- Clean the internal sections of the garage door guide tracks with a dampened cloth (rolling doors)
- Polish the garage door and garage door opener tracks to produce a smooth, dirt and moisture resistant surface.
- Lubricate steel garage door hinges sparingly with an all purpose machine oil.
- Lubricate wheel to axle bearings.
- No lubrication is generally required for plastic garage door hinges, but Lithium spray is ok.
- Wipe over garage door springs with an oily rag.
- Don’t grease the lock but if the key is stiff, spray lubricant.
- Check all screws, nuts, bolts, and fasteners to ensure they are secure.
- Qualified Garage Door Repair and Gate Repair Technicians
A few additional things that can be done yearly to help prolong the life of your garage door, garage door opener, gate or commercial overhead door and prevent the need for garage door repair or gate repair services. It is recommended you use a qualified garage door repair technician to complete the following:
- Check the lifting cables (if fitted) for excessive wear, fraying, and/or corrosion. If there is an issue, Contact Santa Barbara Overhead Door immediately. These cables should never be adjusted by anyone other than a qualified gate repair and garage door repair technician.
- Over time, the springs on the door will lose tension. If the door becomes difficult to operate as a result, contact a qualified technician immediately.
For over fifteen years, we’ve been providing top-notch professional garage door repair, gate repair and commercial overhead door repair services to homeowners and businesses in Carpinteria and surrounding cities. We offer fast and reliable service that you can trust. We strive for the very best, professional service in the business and we provide only superior quality name brands in garage doors, garage door openers and parts. Our service technicians are highly skilled, courteous, and prompt, and our promise to you is that we will treat your garage doors, gates, garage door openers and commercial overhead doors as though it were our own. Call us today and we’ll schedule a visit to Carpinteria to repair or maintain your garage door or gate.
Visit Our Showroom for a Free Consultation
Call us at 877.647.DOOR, contact our staff of friendly, well-trained consultants or stop by our showroom at 511 E. Gutierrez Street in Santa Barbara to discuss your needs and to learn more about your options. We’ve been serving the Santa Barbara County and Ventura County area including San Luis Obispo, Santa Ynez, Santa Maria, Guadalupe, Isla Vista, Carpinteria, Lompoc, Solvang, Buellton, Montecito, Santa Barbara and Goleta for over ten years and have helped countless homeowners and commercial property owners just like you choose the right garage door, garage door openers, residential gate or commercial overhead door to fit your needs.